Thursday, February 3, 2011

Patience

Patience is not my strong point.  I am an instant gratification kind of person.  Unfortunately some times I can't control when things happen.  This could apply to a lot of things but this morning I am specifically focused on one. single. thing.






The worst news...I have to wait until April to enjoy this wonderful restaurant (it's in Scottsdale you see).  So, in the meantime I have devised a list of what I would like to have for my meal (and yes, I am apparently eating for a small family in this scenario).


For Starters:
Chips, Salsa, & Guac
Huevos Rolls
and probably some nachos for good measure


Entree:
Chicken Fajitas
Chimayo Chile Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Arizona Mac n Cheese


Side:
Smashed Potatoes


Dessert:
I'm getting a little full from my three entrees, but if forced I would probably choose:
Fried Banana Wraps with Mexican Chocolate Sauce with whipped cream


Thanks for indulging my food fantasy this morning.  I'll be sure to provide a full report of just how great all of my food is after my visit!



No comments: