Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Finishing Up

I ran out of steam the other night working on the blog. I still have one last activity from the holiday weekend to update you on!

Stanford v. Notre Dame

I went ahead and put the red back on (you might recognize the outfit) and we headed down to another tailgate/game. We were crashing yet another another Hyland family activity but they were more than welcoming and we had a great time.

I am pretty sure there is no such thing as a Hyland get together without some kind of competition (or so I am learning). Almost immediately we were signed up for a bean bag toss tournament (aka-corn hole).
I am pretty sure this is when I knocked Scott and Todd out of the competition!
Todd and my partner for the afternoon, Rick.
Scott trying desperately to be as good at this game as me ;-)
Tommy taking his turn.
Me, after missing LOTS of opportunities to score in the semi finals.

It all ended there. The semifinals. The team we played went on to win though so I guess we can't be too disappointed.

Well, off to Target. Time to clean up all the turkeys and pull out the Christmas decorations!

No comments: