Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jax Gets Married!

This past weekend I flew off to Colorado once again for Jax's wedding.

I was also fortunate to get to see my friend and old boss, Tia, and her adorable twins. Unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures, sorry! Tia prepared a delicious lunch and we enjoyed some wine and catching up.
An old picture of my favorite PR team: Claire, Tia, Shelley and Me

Then I headed south to Denver to begin the wedding weekend festivities. We finished setting up at CB and Potts and were off on a weekend of racing around and trying to beat the clock!

While I don't think we were very successful at staying on time, we did get Kyle and Jax married which was the end goal anyway! I will tell the weekend in pictures. There are plenty more on my Facebook if you care to take a look.
Rehearsal Dinner
Speech time!
Too many bridesmaids in one Rav 4...Elexis had to sit in the trunk...
Fast forward through a dance party, sleep, a little set up, and hair and make up and here we are ready to put Jax in her dress!
Jax, Taylor and Me right before the ceremony
I got to see some old friends at the reception: Eric, Erika, and Kevin
Jax and her dad
Don't mess with bridesmaids and their wedding cake!
Or me and my cocktail :-)
Another one of my long lost Colorado friends, Joni
Lastly, me and the bride.

Congratulations to Jax and Kyle! It was a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Cool enough! Everyone and I suppose the bride and her friends are having an amazing time enjoying the lovely party weekend. Late night dance get together at my cousin's bridal shower was also so much fun. DJ and rocking music at LA event venues is still in my ears. Enjoyed a lot and of course the variety sumptuous dinner took our hearts.