That is far too short of a month to be expected to blog, right? I don't even think that makes sense but I kind of feel like February is a pretend month with its measly 28 days so I don't think I should be punished for not blogging.
So, in true Stephanie fashion we will have a photo update. We were actually really busy in February:
- We went to Napa (shocker, I know)!
- Arnold continued on the road to recovery
- Lola is as cute and snuggly as ever
- We had a wonderful dinner with family
- The Berry Family came for a visit (and apparently my camera was lost all weekend?
- Robin turned 30 and we had a very special celebration!
- Kyle had a birthday and we celebrated with Led Zeppagain (well, Scott and everyone else did, I enjoyed the sushi and headed home to nurse a cold)
- I got sick...again. I am 100% anti flu shot. I have been sick more this winter and it is the first (and only) time I got the flu shot.
- We had great date nights, worked on sprucing up the house (the couch arrived!), and just enjoyed our life!
- Scott did a Bar Method class. Maybe the most entertaining Saturday of the month. :-)
|Super Bowl Cookies!|
|"Scott & Steph Day" Flowers (in place of Valentine's Day)|
|There are no words for how good these are. Banana Bread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. I have been letting bananas go bad on purpose ever since the first batch!|
|Neil taught us how to start a fire @ Kristina & Jeremy's.|
|Kristine's famous Caesar Salad!|
|Jeremy playing some music for us.|
|Date day in Napa.|
|At Hillstone (Houston's) after Bar Method. Sometimes I actually do like the weather in SF!|
|I was there too!|
|Robin's birthday was at Asia SF. Their claim to fame is their "Gender Illusionists". It is definitely an experience!|
|Some of the entertainment.|
|Me and the birthday girl|
Ok, hopefully we can get back on track with weekly updates now. Stay tuned!