Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Scottsdale

Those who know Scott know much he loves "annual" traditions. Last February we made our first trip with my parents and their friends Dennis & Derry to Scottsdale, AZ. This past weekend, we made it a tradition by heading back for more golf and fun in the sun. I am going to vote that this annual trip permanently being moved to April or May as the sun was out and I was able to get all of the Vitamin D I desperately needed wanted. I might have absorbed a bit too much as I came home a tad red. 

While lounging in the sun I read the book The Art of Racing in the Rain from start to finish. A must read for all dog lovers out there. If you like race car driving it might be a double win!

Some photos from our trip south:
Ok, this one isn't actually from our trip but the night before. Jess shared her wonderful recipe for homemade pizza dough and we LOVE it. It is so easy and so much tastier than the Boboli replacement. The pizza above is green pepper, mushroom, onion and pepperoni and the one below is prosciutto, mushroom, onion and fontina cheese.

Derry and I at the Spotted Donkey. Yet another annual tradition.
Scott and my mamma llama.
Dad and Dennis with their margaritas.
Me and mom at Grimaldi's pizza in Old Town Scottsdale.
Scott and I relaxing at the house after a day of golf and shopping
Hopefully I will be reporting a year from now on our 3rd Annual Scottsdale trip!!

No comments: