Before we get to the more recent news, here is a really lousy and quick photo reel from the weeks past...
|Noah is drinking coffee now. Of course, I am kidding, but he did get ahold of my mug and pull it down to make a HUGE mess. The only good news, the coffee was cold.|
|My little skeleton. Would it be weird to have him wear these year-round?|
|Wine tasting is now a sport. The goal...spill as little as possible while chasing Noah around!|
|Noah and his California girlfriend, Olivia. We sure do miss her and her mama!|
Midwest Bound - Surprise, we're in St. Louis! The whole family packed up (pretty much everything we own) and headed East last week...hence the late blog post. We kept this little vacation a bit of a secret so that we could slow down and just enjoy some quality family time rather than running around like crazy. So far, it has delivered! We are just now starting to fill our schedule with friends and activities and are really happy with how much relaxing we are actually getting to do.
|"I'm ready to go!"|
|No plane pictures so you get this cute little face instead!|
|Stomping around Grandma and Grandpa's.|
|Swinging at G&G's. All they had left were pink swings but I think Noah kind of owns it!|
|See, he even watched the game ;-).|
|Noah looks like he is wearing a toupee.|
|Grandma got him his very own baseball hat. Pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.|
|Fredbird is apparently a celebrity these days and we couldn't find him to get a picture with Noah :-(. One of these days we will capture the elusive Bird!|
|Rainforest girls circa 1st grade.|
|Rainforest girls circa 2012. And, yes, those are blue suede pumps and I love them.|
|Let's be honest...she's my favorite PCHer!|
10 Month Details:
|I gave up on having the same background for the monthly shots. Heck, I almost gave up all together since these are what they often turn out looking like.|Usually this is more like it. Click as fast as possible before crazy baby gets a hold of the camera.
- Food - This is something that is not a bit of a problem for our little man. He GOBBLES food. It is really more a problem for me as I need to challenge myself to come up with more healthy and varying meals for him. Starch and cheese does not a well rounded diet make. I have started trying to sneak new foods and hopefully we will have a little guy that likes a lot of foods as he grows up.
- Sleep - Sleep is still going great. Actually, it was going a little too great and we had to shorten naps to a maximum of 3 hours daily or 4:30am becomes wake up time. I will take this problem over a bad sleeper any day, though!
- Teeth - Still two on bottom and one more has broken through on top. It is one of his "vampire" teeth but it looks like there are 3 more primed to make an appearance any minute.
- Stats: Length-27.75 inches, Weights 18lbs. 5oz.
- Noises - No words yet but he is starting to mimic our sounds more. He is getting a feel for inflection and generally just "talks" more.
- Favorites - Walking, macaroni (any cheese and starch, really), stomping, balls, dancing, other kids, swings...pretty much just a lover of life!
- Not so favorites - Breakfast. Noah just does not like to eat in the morning. Other than that, he really only has not-so-favorites when he is tired. He kind of loses his ability to manage himself and the slightest stumble makes him sad. I guess this happens to all of us, it just happens more times a day when you take two naps ;-).
|Why, yes Noah, you absolutely can have anything you want because you are ADORABLE!|