Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A little fun

The stress of moving and all that has to be done has finally set in. Luckily Friday night I got a little reprieve from the craziness of packing and finalizing my life in Boulder and attended my last Crocs Holiday Party. The past three have been fabulous and I expected nothing less of my last one. Good news, it delivered!

The day started with my final drive to pick up Scott at the airport. It was kind of bitter sweet. There is something about having the person you love come around the corner and getting to have that rush of excitement. I am sure there will be many more airport moments with each of us traveling for this and that. I think I will go ahead and be happy that we don't have to travel every weekend any more (FYI-it ended up being about 9 weekends straight that one of us was going back and forth).


After a little R&R we headed down to the party. I think I will let the night speak for itself in a few pictures.


The PR ladies...Claire, Tia, Shelley, and me (some big shoes to fill!)


One last "Sweet Caroline" sing along

They swear they are coming to visit!!!

Well, uploading is taking way too long so there is a preview. The rest of the weekend was great, as always. Lots of packing, relaxing and good food. While we were hoping for a cancelled flight on Sunday, Scott made it out (after a drive to the airport on ice and snow pack in -7 degree weather) and back to SF. One more week and all of this over!!!
More soon...

No comments: