Friday, August 12, 2011

Week 27. 13 to go.

3rd trimester...WOO HOO!

How Far Along: 27 weeks. 

Size of Baby: 14.5" and 2 lbs.  

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't know, a million. This is the first week that I feel like a giant, swollen, pregnant disaster. Puffy is my new middle name.

Maternity Clothes:  Yep. Same old, same old. 

Movement: Moving and a groving.

Symptoms:  This field strikes me as funny this week. "Symptoms", like I have a cold. I am pretty sure at this point I have every pregnancy out there ;-).

What I Miss: Get ready, this is a crazy one...running. GASP!!! Scott hit the pavement this week and I was actually envious that he got to go out for a run. I think it might have something to do with the puffiness I am feeling as running is usually my go to "get the body I want quick" solution. December, watch out, these legs are going to get back in shape!

Girl or BoyBoy!

Baby name hint: Week 26: His first name is not a family name (middle name might be, but we haven't fully landed on a middle name).

Belly button In or Out: Flat.

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: No cravings but I think chocolate is officially not agreeing with me any more. Tonight is the first night I am going to try and eliminate it so we shall see.
Best Moment This Week: Baby Shower #1!!! I got to see lots of family and friends back in St. Louis and packed a 45 lb. bag of baby goods back to San Francisco. It was so fun unwrapping and then re-unpacking all the little goodies!
Yikes. I need a makeover.

Coming up next...a recap of our whirlwind week!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Oh man, an aversion to chocolate? So sad! You look great though and you'll be back to running in no time!