Friday, August 12, 2011

Week 26. 14 to go.

VERY belated (well, a week). Week 26 was a bit of a whirlwind with guests, travel, and general un-connectedness. Worry not, we are back with lots to catch up on. First, I will go back to week 26...

How Far Along: 26 weeks. 

Size of Baby: About 13.5" and 1.5 lbs.  

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 lbs. Doctor says we are right on track.

Maternity Clothes:  Yep. Same old, same old. 

Movement: The little kicks are still there but we have added some major rocking and rolling to the mix!

Symptoms:  Swollen extremities if I am on my feet too long (as in all day).

What I Miss: Nothing really new here. Everything is a-ok.

Girl or BoyBoy!

Baby name hint: Week 26: His name does not start with an "S".

Belly button In or Out: Flat.

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: All true cravings have completely subsided. Still averse to certain meats but it is improving slightly.
Best Moment This Week: Discovering compression socks. These things are a LIFE SAVER. They make some not so sexy full leg versions but I opted for the knee high, endurance athlete variety. They seriously make my legs feel brand new and take the swelling out.
L.O.V.E.
I loathe these pictures now. Coming up next week (aka, in 5 minutes)...scariest one yet!



No comments: