Wednesday, August 31, 2011

week 30. 10 to go.

How Far Along: 30 weeks!!!

Size of Baby: 3 lbs and 15.7 inches.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 lbs. I went to the doctor on Friday and I am also measuring right on track. All good things in baby land.

Maternity Clothes: Yep, although I did buy a new dress from Jcrew that is non maternity this weekend. It probably won't fit by the end of this week but it was super cute for our anniversary and will still be in the rotation post baby. 

Movement: It's been an active week. Baby R has been showing off some new movements including cross belly kicks and punches to my bladder. He does most of his moving below my belly button which, of course, had me nervous but the doctor said it is 100% normal and to enjoy the fact he hasn't begun assaulting my ribs yet.

Symptoms:  Still nesting like a crazy person. I have projects galore and I am loving working on each and every one.

What I Miss: Nothing new. Overall I am a pretty happy pregnant person!

Girl or BoyBoy!

Baby name hint: Week 26: Scott and I don't know anyone who has this name. 

Belly button In or Out: Still holding at flat.

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: No cravings but I am definitely dealing with some food related issues once again. I have not identified the culprit but after dinner I usually feel really sick to my stomach (although yesterday it was after brunch so the whole thing is anyone's guess).
Best Moment This Week: Non baby related this week...our 1 year anniversary. Scott and I spent the weekend celebrating our first year of marriage. I might have even had a glass of red wine at our celebratory dinner (don't worry, it was doctor approved) and it was DIVINE!!!!!

While I don't actually despise this picture of myself, the 7 o'clock lighting is less than fabulous for watching the bump grow. But this is what you get after a day of bar method, errands, house projects, work (for scott), and getting ready to hit to road for a pomeranian walk.

No comments: