Week 4 flew right by. I can't believe that he is already a month old!! One month of pregnancy feels like a complete eternity, but one month of baby goes by in a flash.
News for the week:
- No need for an Ark, Tinkler likes bath time. We had a very successful bath this week. They key is a full tub of water and warm wash cloths laid on his little body. Warm baby=happy baby.
- Baby survives arctic temperatures, Safeway. Our Safeway might be the coldest place on earth. There really is no need for a "freezer aisle" as the whole store is one giant freezer. This week Noah and I took our first trip to Safeway. I debated wearing him, trying to cram groceries in the stroller, etc... I settled on putting the car seat in the basket. Rookie parenting I'm sure, but we made it work!
Can you find Noah?
- Christmas comes early, gift of sleep delivered. I am scared to death I am going to jinx this but Noah has been giving us some nice uninterrupted hours of sleep. For example, we had an 8:30pm-2am sleep and then a 2:45-6am sleep. Not too shabby in the world of baby sleep :-)...although apparently we need to start going to bed at 8:30 to capitalize fully :-).
I just want to eat him up!
- 4.0 Magnitude Leg Shaking. I went back to Bar Method. It was tough but it was wonderful all at the same time! My legs were doing some serious shaking and it reminded me what taking a month off will do to the body. Hopefully I can get a routine started and make this a regular occurrence.
- The email you thought you would never send...I emailed a picture of my baby's poop to our pediatrician. Yes, this involved good lighting and a dirty diaper photo shoot...the things we will do for our kids. For the record, he is 100% healthy.
- It's not a miracle, it's a reflex. That's right, I broke down and watched The Happiest Baby on the Block. Call it what you will, it is pretty miraculous what a little laying on the side will accomplish. Noah goes practically catatonic before we even get to shushing!
- Beat the holiday rush, visit now! We had more visitors this past week.
- First, Noah got to meet his cousins Kayla and Tanner :-). Kayla was pretty taken with him it seemed and Tanner even brought him a toy to play with!
Ok, I look like a creeper but look at those adorable cousins!!! Aunt Crickie
- The Von Rohr's also came to visit from Berkeley. Hopefully Noah was good enough that they move a little closer and want to visit more often (or let us crash their house)!
|Morning Daddy snuggles.|
|Jess, Hoffman and Noah|
Some random pictures just for fun:
|I got Christmas jammies and I love them! As Scott told Noah, "we may never get her out of those!"|
|After a pomeranian walk in the Moby...he was zonked (and I am aware this is not correct head position..we were on the couch so I wasn't worried)|
|Are you tired of pictures of me on my Boppy yet?|
|Cute baby feet at nap time (I took this picture by accident but I like it)!|
|Arnold on his pillow fort.|