Monday, January 13, 2014

Spaghetti Squash Retchless: Week 22

How Far Along: 22 weeks. My doctor burst my bubble today though and even though Baby is measuring for a May 18 due date, they aren't officially changing it (from May 23). Apparently the early measurements are the most accurate so they stick with those. But, as far as I am concerned, this little guy is due on the 18th and I am 22 weeks along ;-).


Size of Baby
: Almost 11 inches and 1 pound.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: No longer playing the weight game. So far I am at the same weight I was with Noah at this point. And that's all I have to say about this from now on. 

Maternity Clothes: Still shirts only but the normal pants are on their last legs.

Movement: Still little flutters here and there. My placenta is on the outside (think under my belly button) so apparently this acts as a cushion so I can't feel him as much right now. I have a feeling this will change when he can reach my ribs ;-).
 
Symptoms
: Starting to get leg/back aches if I am on my feet for too long. Nothing a little couch time or overnight sleep doesn't cure.
 
What I Miss: Nothing new to report here. 
 
Girl or Boy
: Boy!
 
Belly button In or OutInnie but getting seriously flat. I think this is much earlier than with Noah.

Stretch Marks
Nope. Never got any with Noah so I am hoping that is my good fortune for this pregnancy, too. 
 
Cravings: Probably cereal would be the closest thing to a craving. Definitely suffering from a chicken breast aversion. If it is pulled or sliced (i.e.-on top of a salad) I can eat it, but cooking chicken for dinner is just not happening right now.

Best Moment This Week
: Brainstorming on the boys room. We came up with some quick and easy changes that will make having both boys in there very doable. 

No comments: