Saturday, January 4, 2014

Banana Retchless: Week 20

How Far Along: 20 weeks.

Size of Baby
: Length of a banana.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: No clue. Some moments it feels like a lot, others not much at all.

Maternity Clothes: Still just a couple shirts. No pants yet.

Movement: More every day. Noah was sick this past week (more on that in an upcoming post) and VERY clingy. He actually needed to be rocked in the middle of the night for the first time since we sleep trained him if that gives you any indication of how sick he was. ANYWAY, the late nights were well worth it as the baby would go CRAZY whenever Noah would lay on me. It was like he wanted play with his big brother. Noah did the same thing whenever Lola was near my belly so it is fun to see the similarities.
 
Symptoms
: Mainly just really being aware that there is a baby growing inside! It is really uncomfortable when Noah leans back hard into my belly while we are readying books. Kind of like having a basketball under your shirt and having someone lean into it. It's just a funny phase though...by the time this belly gets really big there won't be any room to push it around.
What I Miss: Nothing new in this category. Back in California and enjoying hiking outside and getting back to Bar Method. Feeling a-ok.
 
Girl or Boy
: Boy!
Belly button In or OutInnie, but it seems to be getting flatter much faster than with Noah.

Stretch Marks
Nope. Never got any with Noah so I am hoping that is my good fortune for this pregnancy, too. 
Cravings: Nothing. I think I met my lifetime quota for sweets over the holidays and don't even have a hankering for those any more.

Best Moment This Week
: Definitely feeling baby R react to Noah!!!

Random thought: I am considering sharing Baby R's name with the world. My mom has covered all of St. Louis so the secret isn't really so secret. My other pro is that I know A LOT of pregnant people right now and I kind of want to "secure" my name! haha. Ridiculous I know, but not unreasonable. The only downside is having to hear people's thoughts on his name for the next 4.5 months. To share or not to share?!

Starting to like this little bump of mine!

No comments: