Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Scallion Retchless: Week 26

Size of Baby: Length of a scallion (14 inches) and about 2 lbs.

Workouts: 2 Bar Method classes and 2 long Nana walks. I couldn't get into a single Bar Method class all weekend...frustrating!

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Need to remember that I feel better about myself when I actually get dressed versus living in yoga clothes! 

Movement: Still lots on the inside but Baby is still being stubborn about letting Scott feel his kicks.
 
Symptoms: Oh, nesting. I am on a rampage! This weekend I decided Noah's closet (i.e.-my second closet, coat closet, and every possible random item that needs a home closet...vacuum, golf clubs, files, wedding dress, humidifier, Halloween costumes...you get the idea) needed to be cleaned out. So Saturday morning and I pulled absolutely everything out into giant heaps on Noah's floor. By Sunday night I had piles for Goodwill, the trash, and the attic and a beautiful closet that has room for Baby's clothes, toys, & a few remaining odds and ends. I resisted the urge to pull down every single baby item from the attic while I was up there...have to pace this nesting thing!
 
What I Miss: Wine. Still.

Girl or BoyBoy!
 
Belly button In or Out: Flat.

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Nothing to report.
Best Moment This Week: Tackling the closet. I was having anxiety about where all the stuff was going to go for two kids and now I have empty drawers and a closet full of possibilities! 

My photographer and I are two ships this week, thus the selfie and photobomb by Noah. Really I was just in PJs every morning when he left and sweats by the time he got home ;-).

No comments: