Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Rutabaga Retchless: Week 25

Size of Baby: 13.5 inches and 1.5 lbs.

Workouts: 3 walks in St. Louis. 2 outside and one on the trusty treadmill. Hard to squeeze in work outs between all the wedding fun!

Maternity Clothes: Yep! I am currently on the hunt for a pair of giant sweat pants that could be considered socially acceptable for school drop off. While elastic waisted jeans are great, sweats win!

Movement: More every week! Starting to feel a bit more from the outside but not reliably.
 
Symptoms: Hip pain while sleeping. I don't recall having this with Noah but when I was sleeping without my Snoogle I would wake up in the middle of the night with achy hips. Seems to be better now that I'm back in my bed though. **update: I looked back at my 25 week post with Noah and, sure enough, hip pain!
 
What I Miss: Wine. Still.

Girl or BoyBoy!
 
Belly button In or Out: Flat.

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary. I have a hankering for sushi but that is just life, not pregnancy!

Best Moment This Week: Robert & Teresa's wedding! And while the bride and groom looked lovey, this guys stole the show for me ;-):

Teresa is all about soccer so the Sambas were a huge hit! Plus, we didn't have to battle with him over footwear (which was nice since he had to wear a button down, vest, jacket & bow tie...that's a lot of Skittle bribes!)...he was more than happy to wear his "soccer shoes"!
Whoa baby belly. It was feeling especially large this afternoon. I think it is about half that size in the morning.

No comments: