Wednesday, July 13, 2011

23 down, 17 to go.

Ok, no one asked for any new fields so you get the same old information again this week!

How Far Along: 23 weeks. 

Size of Baby: Just over 11 inches and 1 pound!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs? I have no idea...stay tuned until my next Dr appt in a couple weeks. 

Maternity Clothes:  Still loving them although the amount of stretch in the legs of the jeans makes washing them after each wear a necessity or I look like MC Hammer. Something tells me that stretch will be my friend in the near future.

Movement: Still a dancing baby. You can even see my stomach jump around from the outside now. I have taken to trying to decipher what little body part is doing all the jabbing...so far no real determinations have been made. 

Symptoms:  Face, and the crazies are back. Apparently crazy hormonal mood swings are still normal and I won't be crazy for the rest of my life...phew!

What I Miss: Advanced options at Bar Method! I really dislike not being able to pick up both feet in flat back or do L shape. I guess I still have some ab muscles in there because I definitely still feel strong enough for these options!

Girl or Boy: Boy!

Belly button In or Out: Innie but this puppy is getting flat fast. I don't know that it will ever pop but it definitely won't be an innie for long!

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: No new cravings but I can officially say that my need for dessert every day, every meal, has subsided. I have gained self control back! WOO HOO!

Best Moment This Week: Watching baby R dance around and feeling him more often. However, he seems to do his best dancing at night...hopefully this doesn't carry into his life outside of my belly!

Bonus Fact/Thought: Ok, one new field for random musings of the week. This week I was fascinated to learn that Baby R is getting used to all of the everyday sounds of our life. They say loud noises, like pomeranians barking or the vacuum, likely won't phase him once he is outside of the womb. A great thing to keep in mind so the dogs don't get yelled at too frequently come November!

Bad lighting...real baby bump!

No comments: