Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 25. 15 to go.

How Far Along: 25 weeks. 

Size of Baby: About 13.5" and 1.5 lbs.  

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs. Maybe more...another weigh in this week. 

Maternity Clothes:  Yep. Same old, same old. 

Movement: Seemingly not as much as last week. Of course this had me completely flipped out the first time I realized it and I made it my mission to make him move. Luckily he likes Lola so her flopping down on my belly stirred him right up!

Symptoms:  Starting to get achy hips overnight. Also, I believe my newborn sleep training has begun...sleep is not such a restful event these days. 

What I Miss:  Sleeping through the night. I would love one night of uninterrupted sleep. Maybe in a few years?!

Girl or BoyBoy!

**New Field** Baby name hint: I got a request and here we are with a new field. As you all know, I am not sharing the baby name until he makes his appearance in November BUT I am willing to give some hints along the way. At first they are going to be pretty broad but will get more detailed over time. I am excited to hear what people think his name might be. No fair guessing if you are one of the people who knows ;-). 

Week 25 Hint: His name does not start with an "R".

Belly button In or Out: Flat. Definitely going to be an outie soon!

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: No new cravings although I am apparently trying to set a record for most animal crackers consumed in a pregnancy. They are far and away my favorite food...especially dipped in a little peanut butter! Please take note though that I only like ONE kind:

Best Moment This Week: Date night with Scott at the Giants game. It had been awhile since we donned our orange and it was fun to get out on a Saturday night! Plus, I discovered that Amstel Light is only 3.5% ABV. That is pretty much near beer in my opinion. Ok, I know it isn't but I didn't feel bad having just one!


No comments: