Thursday, July 14, 2011

Snoogle

Past, present, and future pregnant ladies...why did I have to learn about this invention while wandering the aisles of Babies r Us?! 

Yesterday I discovered God's gift to pregnant women...the snoogle. It is pretty much like bringing another person to bed and looks pretty ridiculous but it is brilliant and cozy and kept me on my side all night. Despite all of the body pillow and regular pillow wedge arrangements I tried I still kept finding myself waking up laying flat on my back multiple time a night. For those that don't know, this is a pregnancy no-no (well, at this point anyway). 

While it has only been one night and Scott said I need a full month to give a full review (I think he just hopes it will vacate the premises) I needed to share this wonderful find with you now. 

Now I just need to figure out how can I travel with this monstrosity!!!  

2 comments:

Paige said...

Ha I like how Scott is oh so discerning about his review criteria! Sounds like you will need a special suitcase just for your Snoogle.

Stevie said...

Ah, yes! Wies told me about the Snoogle and I've been snuggling with my Snoog since I was 8 weeks. It is my best friend :)