Wednesday, July 6, 2011

22 Weeks

Seriously, where is the time going? November is going to sneak up on us before we know it!


How Far Along: 22 weeks. 

Size of Baby: 11 inches and 1 whole pound!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Let's just go with 9 lbs since there is NO way I didn't gain weight over this holiday weekend ;-)!!!

Maternity Clothes:  Yep. Although I spend little time in real people clothes. Have to love casual summer!

Movement: Definitely. I can now feel him moving all over my abdomen. Had a few kicks up by the belly button the other day. 

Symptoms:  My face and I are still doing battle and as of the past few days I don't feel great after a big meal. I think the baby is beginning to encroach upon my stomach's space. More small meals I guess...

What I Miss: An ice cold beer while floating in the pool! 

Girl or Boy: Boy!

Belly button In or Out: Innie but this puppy is getting flat fast. I don't know that it will ever pop but it definitely won't be an innie for long!

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Nothing new to report here.

Best Moment This Week: Taking this growing belly floating in the pool over the long weekend!  

I need some new categories I have decided. Some of these are going to stay the same from now until delivery so I feel like I need some more compelling information weekly. Any requests for a new weekly field?

No comments: