Monday, November 7, 2011

40 weeks.

How Far Along: 40 weeks. We made it to the end!!!
Right before we headed to the hospital
Size of Baby: We'll find out this week...any guesses?

Total Weight Gain: Total pregnancy weight gain is 22.5 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: Not for long! It is a touch bittersweet to be bidding adieu to my pregnant belly. 

Movement: Enjoying the final kicks I'll feel him make on the inside. Again, the bittersweet part of the end of my pregnancy.

Symptoms: Fear?! That is a bit dramatic but I am definitely getting anxious about the huge life change that is coming our way this week.

What I Miss: Not really anything major this week. All thoughts have been directed towards labor/delivery and meeting our little man.

Girl or BoyBoy!

Baby name hint: No hint this week...you'll just have to wait for the big reveal!
 
Belly button In or Out: Out. Always out.

Stretch Marks: Nope. WOO HOO!!!

Cravings:No cravings but I have been carbo-loading for the big event. I decided that delivering a baby is on par with any of the athletic endeavors I have undertaken over the years and therefore I need to nutritionally prepare :-).   

Best Moment This Week: My mom arriving. We have done all of the last minute preparations and are now ready to meet the man of the hour!

No comments: