Friday, April 20, 2012

Delay of Service

Hello, blog world. Unfortunately we are having an interruption in Noah News this week. I was hoping to be able to get a post out before we headed on VACATION(!!!) but packing a 5 month old used up all my brain cells. I will combine this past week and the following week when we return. And, don't worry, Lola & Arnold have the best babysitter in the world coming to hang with them while we're away :-) (although Lola looks less than thrilled with the suitcases hanging out in our living room).
A sneak peek at what is to come:
  • Sitting progress
  • A real date (which will also include notes on the first time we left bedtime routine for someone other than us)
  • My thoughts on baby food
  • Giants opening day thoughts
  • Vacation recap (I might be a little excited to be on our first family vacation!)
I know, I know, it is going to be hard to wait for such exciting stuff! I leave you with a couple pictures...

This is the face of a kid who got left behind while Dad attended opening day :-(.

This is what morning play time in the desert looks like!

No comments: