Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cucumber Retchless: Week 19

Yes, we missed week 18. I didn't even take a picture. And, you will notice, this week I am not wearing the designated weekly photo shirt. I was already dreading these weekly photos and clearly not being as on top of them as I should have been. I realized that a major reason for this was the mandatory outfit I selected. So, I decided to throw my "rules" out the window and just get a picture taken each week, regardless of the outfit. I would rather have each week chronicled than be missing weeks here and there because I just wasn't up for putting on a white tank top.

So, without further ado, let's catch up...

How Far Along: 19 weeks.

Size of Baby
: The length of a cucumber.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably around 10. The scale sent me into a tailspin last week so I really might just throw out this category.
 
Maternity Clothes: I finally pulled them all down and I am happily rocking a few shirts but my maternity pants are still swimming on me. I can still wear a couple pairs of my normal jeans and all my Lulu stuff so I am just re-wearing the same thing over and over and over!

Movement: Still little flutters here and there.
 
Symptoms
: Heartburn. I never had this with Noah but have had a couple of really bad bouts over the holidays. I am sure this is a combination of eating a ton of rich, indulgent food along with being pregnant. Hopefully with Christmas behind us, the heartburn is too.
 
What I Miss: Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. The holidays were/are rough. Reading all these posts back make me think that a 12 step program might have been a good Christmas gift (kidding, of course)!   
 
Girl or Boy
: Boy! And, my mom knows his name...so if you would like to take a run at her, odds are she will spill the beans!
 
Belly button In or OutInnie.

Stretch Marks
Nope. Never got any with Noah so I am hoping that is my good fortune for this pregnancy, too. 
 
Cravings: Sweets. I have zero self control in this department which is so unlike me. There are some New Years resolutions on the horizon to tackle this "problem".

Best Moment This Week
: Christmas by far! It is definitely crazy to think that next year we will be celebrating with our two boys!
Almost half way!


1 comment:

Brittany (A Healthy Slice of Life) said...

I'm 20 weeks along with my second girl and can tell you that I miss wine too!! The holidays just beg to be enjoyed with a big 'ol glass. Next year, right?! ;)