Monday, April 7, 2014

Cantaloupe Retchless: Week 34

Size of Baby: 5ish lbs. and 18 inches.

Workouts: 3 Bar Method Classes, 1 Dish hike, and 6 Nana walks. I accidentally spotted my weight at the doctor this week. Same as my delivery weight with Noah. I freaked out for a little while and then realized there was nothing I could do. I am staying extremely active, eating well, and really doing exactly nothing different than I did with Noah. So c'est la vie...it will be what it will be.

Just a random picture of my favorite two year old. While our morning at Happy Hollow wore.me.out. (see symptoms below), it was worth the swollen feet to make him this happy!
Maternity Clothes: Yes. And the non maternity tops I try to wear are starting to get a little short! 

Movement: Holy mover! I swear Coop is more active than Noah. He pretty much assaults all areas of my mid section constantly. I don't think he is staying head down at this point as it seems he is rocking and rolling all over the place!
 
Symptoms: 1. Fatigue. I am starting to feel very pregnant these days. The little tasks are getting more and more challenging as the days go by. For the most part I just power through (not a lot of choice with a two year old) but I find myself napping more often than not. 2. "This baby is going to fall out" syndrome. I never had this feeling with Noah but when I got on long walks (i.e.-the Dish) I seriously feel like Cooper might just fall out. It is especially apparent on the downhill and leaves me feeling a little nervous. 3. Forgetfulness. You have to tattoo things on my forehead or I forget them. Even lists are proving ineffective. I went to the grocery and had pancake mix on the list. Didn't buy it. It's actually alarming how poorly my brain works in this department lately!

My nesting/DIY/to do list is also an uncontrollable symptom. Almost have the boy's room complete!

This is something I wish wasn't on that list. Leaky pipes in the side of your house are really not awesome.
 
What I Miss: I don't necessarily miss any one thing. I am at the point where the fatigue, hunger, sleeplessness, seem to be permanent so I am looking forward to remembering that these are all related to pregnancy and that once I am recovered I will get my groove back! 

Ok, I will revise this to say doing things not permitted for pregnant people. Our gutters are a mess and I would desperately like to just scurry up a ladder and get the most offensive ones taken care of. I don't mind doing house work and it actually bugs me more to have to nag Scott to do it. #housewifeproblems

Girl or BoyBoy!
 
Belly button In or Out: Out! 

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Still can't get enough pretzels and chocolate chips.
 
Best Moment This Week: Another doctor visit (every two weeks now!). I got to see the little guy and hear his heartbeat. That seriously never gets old. My cervix is apparently softening but this also apparently means nothing at this point. Dr. R said I can go about my daily routine and don't need to change anything at this point. Not much else notable from my appointment...which is a good thing! Happy, healthy mom and baby! 

Scott took the picture, finally! Hooray!

No comments: