Monday, April 28, 2014

Swiss Chard Retchless: Week 37

Size of Baby: Big enough to join this little family!! But really, probably around 6.5 or 7 lbs and 19+ inches. I am still in great fear of the size of his noggin!


Workouts: Can't really remember but not nearly enough for the quantity of food I consumed on our little getaway to Napa. I feel like it is getting harder to fit everything in between napping and nesting ;-). 
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but the sun is shining in good ole California again which makes it maxi dress season...hooray!
 
Movement: Oh yes. I am pretty sure is going all Andy Dufrain in there and working his way out with a very small rock carving tool. Seriously Coop, get a sledgehammer and let's do this!

Symptoms: Narcolepsy. I seriously cannot stay awake. The minute Noah is down for a nap I hit the pillow. Not good for productivity.

What I Miss: Wine. Still. With Noah, the feeling went away at some point. With Coop, a week hasn't gone by that I don't want my evening glass. 

Girl or BoyBoy!
 
Belly button In or Out: Out! 
 
Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Pineapple. I came home from the grocery store with one and Scott looked at me a little puzzled. It just jumped out at me as something I had to have in the moment.
 
Best Moment This Week: Babymoon! We spent Monday through Wednesday on a last minute getaway to Napa and it was amazing. We ate like kings, Noah was a Saint, and it was so nice to just disconnect from responsibility for a bit. 

Back to taking pictures of myself...better than nothing, though!

No comments: