Monday, March 31, 2014

Pineapple Retchless: Week 33

Size of Baby: 4+ lbs and 17+ inches

Workouts: 3 Bar Method Classes, 1 Dish hike, and 4 Nana walks.
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, although I still jam myself into my non maternity Lulu pants and a handful of tops much to the general public's chagrin I'd imagine. 

Movement:Starting the fun movements of knees, elbows, fists across my belly. Scott was able to feel him swimming laps around my left side the other night.

Symptoms: Hip pain. Pregnancy brain. Peeing constantly. Acne. Pretty much a typical third trimester pregnant person. 
 
One new one is that my feet seem to have expanded. They aren't swollen but just generally wider. I had to wear a pair of heels this weekend and it was comical watching me try to jam my foot in the narrow foot bed! 

What I Miss: Not much to report. Kind of looking forward to ditching the Snoogle from bed though...it makes for a bit of a lumpy look when all made up ;-). 

Girl or BoyBoy!
 
Belly button In or Out: Out! 

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Pretzels and chocolate chips. I'm an addict. I am not sure how I am going to break this delicious little 9:30pm habit!
 
Best Moment This Week: Family time. We attended a funeral on Saturday and it was a reminder to snuggle my boys extra close and enjoy every moment. 
That lovely little line down the middle is toothpaste. Note to self...clean mirrors this week.

No comments: