Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cabbage Retchless: Week 30

Size of Baby: 3 lbs, 15.7 inches long.

Workouts: 4 Bar Method classes and 4 Nana walks. We had a busy week and a very fun doggy play date on Sunday so Nana didn't get leashed up as much as normal. I am also thrilled to see a sunset time of 7:10 tonight as it will be SO much easier to make use of our evening time for Noah AND Nana. I felt like I was racing the clock to get her out for walks and make sure Noah had a good afternoon of playing before the sun went down.

Maternity Clothes: Yep. Finally got to break out a maxi dress over the weekend (is it just me, or does "maxi dress: make anyone else think of maxi pads?! not a huge fan of the name of this particular clothing item)!! 

Movement: Bouncing around. I have been able to see a few kicks and punches from the outside recently, too! Also, in a hilarious late night snack moment I found myself on the couch with a bag of pretzels and a tub of Betty Crocker Frosting (it was hot pink which made it even more hilarious)...the sugar made Coop go crazy for a good 5 minutes!

Symptoms: I am not sure if this is age, pregnancy, or the zillion vitamins I take but my hair pretty much doesn't get greasy any more. I used to have to have to wash it every other day or it was not acceptable to be seen in public. Now, I literally lose count and just wash it when I feel so compelled to do so! 

Pregnancy brain. This week is a spirit week of sorts for Noah at school and each day has a color theme. It is on the calendar and yet I still showed up for "blue day" with Noah in a green shirt! Also, when I got home, I noticed that I had "red day" on the calendar for today which was actually yesterday. WOW! One other example...last night I went out for salmon and lettuce...forgot the lettuce. It's getting back folks. 

What I Miss: Wine. Still.

Girl or BoyBoy!
 
Belly button In or Out: Depends on how I am sitting/standing/time of day. I can definitely see it started to pop! 

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Nothing to report. 

Best Moment This Week: Probably just the amount of awareness Noah is gaining about Cooper. He will randomly pull up my shirt and give Cooper a kiss and snuggle. Also, whenever he hides and we play the, "Dad, have you seen Noah...Nana, have you seen Noah?" game, he always calls out, "Cooper" and we have to say, "Cooper, have you seen Noah?!". It makes me smile each and every time!
This picture is blurry due to the fact I was trying to hide the smattering of dirty clothes on the bed ;-)


No comments: