Monday, March 3, 2014

Butternut Squash Retchless: Week 29

**I'm keeping the format for the weekly updates to include the fruit/veggie comparison in the title even though we all know his name is Cooper!  

Size of Baby: 2.5 lbs, 15+ inches long.

Workouts: 4 Bar Method classes and 6 Nana walks. I feel it is also fair to mention that I am officially taking half classes at Bar Method now. I stay through seat work but leave before we get into ab work. There are a lot of modifications that would enable me to stay for a whole class, but I find them to be cumbersome and just choose to put all my energy in to the first part of class.

Maternity Clothes: Yep. 

Movement: He has been fairly quiet this week. Of course this always makes me nervous but eventually he starts wiggling again. I think I was able to get Noah to feel him this week because at one point Noah pulled his hand off my belly and seemed a little freaked out! 

Symptoms: Shortness of breath. I don't get our of breath from exercise but I find myself struggling to breathe when I read Noah stories in the rocking chair or sit in an uncomfortable position for too long (mostly anything that forces me to be perfectly vertical). Apparently this is all diaphragm related (not to mention my allergies are out of control) but it tends to make me anxious when it happens and I have to take a few minutes to relax and get it under control.

I also had a crazy racing heart rate at dinner this week. I wasn't anxious, no sweaty palms, shortness of breath, or shaky hands but my heart started beating insanely fast while Scott and I were at dinner. I went to take a walk outside and the minute I stood up it went back to normal. It was really bizarre and hasn't happened since but I will definitely ask the doctor about it!

What I Miss: Wine. Still.

Girl or BoyBoy!
 
Belly button In or Out: Depends on how I am sitting/standing/time of day. I can definitely see it started to pop! 

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Nothing to report. 
Best Moment This Week: Date night. Scott and I went on our first date since November this past Friday. We dine out a lot, we just tend to do it with Noah in tow. It was a little odd to be driving in the car together without hearing Noah chirping in the back seat! It was such a wonderful evening and hopefully we can sneak in a couple more before Cooper arrives. 

Randoms:
1. Cooper's lovey arrived! Noah has "bear" and we got "dog" for Cooper. When I opened it and told Noah it was for Cooper and he could give it to him when he got here he immediately put it on my belly. He also gave it a million snuggles to break it in. I have a feeling these two are going to make my heart explode.
 
Noah's bear is in the center and dog is on the right (no need for a pink bunny around here!). All of our bears have had the noses removed and the same operation will come to dog before Cooper's arrival.



2. Noah has started talking about Baby Cooper more. Whenever we get near my doctor's office he starts saying "Baby Cooper" or "see Baby Cooper". I guess dragging him to all my appointments is paying off. 

3. I guess this could go under symptoms but I am not resigned to eating smaller meals no matter how hungry I am. Cooper is not leaving room for big meals to share his space any more! Big meal=at least an hour of being extremely uncomfortable. 
I need to get back to having Scott take these! But, I do enjoy the little monkey in the background!

No comments: