Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Monday

For some of us it is a little tough to motivate...
It's hard to be a Pomeranian.
One more just because he is so ridiculous with his cute self.
For the rest of us, we hit the ground running this Monday after a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Scott's mom stayed with us for the weekend and we spent Saturday with the family celebrating all the mommies and one mommy to be (yes, that's me). 
Kristina and Scott
Parents to be.
There were a few wild games of Bingo. The final pot was $120. Retchlesses take their Bingo seriously.
 Sunday, Scott acted on all my not-so-subtle hints that I deserved a Mother's Day treat this year and took me to The House for dinner. It was heaven. I have been wanting to go there for weeks and we just haven't been able to make it happen. What better date night could I ask for?!
Scott showing off his wine that he gets to drink :-).
Sorry for the B&W, the picture was really blown out and scary in color!
Stay tuned...I am 14 weeks today, weekly post coming in the next day or so.

No comments: