Tuesday, September 6, 2011

31 weeks. 9 to go.

Yep, that's right...single digits!!

How Far Along: 31 weeks.

Size of Baby: 3.5 lbs and about 18 inches. Apparently he is gearing up for a growth spurt!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: New favorite item this week: B.D.A. pants by Belly Bandit. Scott told me they look "flowy"...I honestly don't care how they look because they feel like heaven!

Movement: Still moving like a break dancing maniac. I seriously love it and it makes me feel so much more calm to know he is happy and moving around regularly.

Symptoms:  While having your hair grow faster is a typical pregnancy symptom from the beginning, I am just getting that side effect now. It is insane how quickly my hair is growing. Also, over the course of my pregnancy my eyebrows have been turning blonde. I have absolutely no idea why since in all my years that my hair has been blonde I have had SUPER dark eyebrows and all of a sudden since I got pregnant they are dirty blonde?!?! I also think my hair on my head is getting darker. It's like the planned a great switch or something...

What I Miss: Nothing new. Overall I am a pretty happy pregnant person!

Girl or BoyBoy!

Baby name hint: (these are getting hard to come up with!!) His name is a true "boy" name. Not one that could be used for a girl too (I guess it could, but I would seriously question the parent's sanity). 

Belly button In or Out: Still holding at flat.

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: I determined that I am not actually having an issue with any particular food, it is a quantity issue. As baby R is growing apparently my stomach has less room to store sustenance. So, smaller meals constantly it is!
Best Moment This Week: Two items this week...1. Buying Baby R a couple new clothing items (we have so many hand me downs & gifts I have not purchased a single item) including his coming home from the hospital outfit. 2. Finding a nearby hiking spot for us and the poms to get some exercise. It was like I was instantly transported back to Boulder and enjoyed soaking up the trail, sun, and family outing! 

I've given up on lighting, hair styling, or really any work that might go into these weekly pictures. They are now purely for posterity and to keep people reading these silly weekly posts.

No comments: