Tuesday, September 20, 2011

week 33. 7 to go.

How Far Along: 33 weeks.

Size of Baby: 4-5 lbs. and 17-19 inches long. Pick up a pineapple the next time you are at the grocery to feel how much he weighs.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 19 lbs. Goal weight gain for the entire sha-bang 25 lbs. Here's hoping!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, although I have now found two additional dresses that are not maternity that are fabulous for the ever growing belly!

Movement: A whole new ball game it seems. It is now pretty much hiccups or very fierce movements that are most definitely hands and feet kicking and punching. The movements are no longer just flicks here and there, they seem more deliberate...such as a hand making its way from one side to the other.

I also learned at the doctor this week that he is likely already head down and will probably stay that way for the duration. His spine is along my right side which makes sense as all of his little jabs seem to be aimed/felt on my left side. 

Symptoms: The only one holding steady is the fatigue. Each day it seems that I get worn out quicker and quicker.

What I Miss:I have finally gotten over wanting a glass of wine in the evening (actually that need was over by mid second trimester) but I still miss being able to enjoy wine with a nice dinner or up in Napa.

Girl or BoyBoy!

Baby name hint: Ok, time for another good one. You can find his name in the Bible. You'll have to wait a few weeks to find out old versus new testament though! 

Belly button In or Out: Still holding at flat.

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Nothing. Kind of wondering if my disdain for certain meat products will end at the end of pregnancy. I feel like I have been pregnant for so long that my current "state" is permanent and not pregnancy related. I often wonder the same thing about my face break outs. Here's hoping in a few weeks I'll be back to "normal". 
Best Moment This Week: My parents visiting and bringing the last furniture items for Baby R's room. A little more painting and a few more must haves (changing pad, etc...) and we'll be ready to bring the little guy home (and share the finished product with you)!
That little white line on my arm is from more DIY projects in Baby R's room :-)
7 weeks to go...here is what I looked like 7 weeks ago. It will be interesting to see what 40 weeks looks like! 

No comments: