Wednesday, September 14, 2011

32 weeks. 8 more to go.

How Far Along: 32 weeks.

Size of Baby: 4 lbs. and 17 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably an additional 15 lbs after our weekend getaway! More on that shortly AND an accurate weight gain update next week. We have officially arrived at the every two week dr visits. 

Maternity Clothes: Yep. Funny story though...on our Napa getaway I brought along the dress seen in the picture below. I figured it was always SO flowy and big that my ever growing belly would fit nicely. UM...FAIL! Good thing I overpacked...we are exclusively in maternity clothes these days.
ok, i realize now you can't really see the dress...it is pretty much a smock!

Movement: Movements are still a combo of tiny flurries and wild and crazy full body flips (that's what it feels like anyway). Sometimes it feels a bit like the first drop on a roller coaster when he moves.

Symptoms: Starting to get the third trimester discomfort. Most of the time, I feel great and don't have much to report, but symptoms creep up from time to time:
  1. Fatigue-I am no longer able to do as much, whenever I want. Cleaning, Bar Method, Errands, Cooking, etc... are no longer all jobs that can be done in one day. 
  2. "Hangover"-If you go back to my first trimester you will remember that I often felt like I had a hangover. This is back and it is really not fair. If I am going to have a hangover I at least want some wine to go with it! 
  3. Hip Pain-Sleeping on my right side causes some serious hip/leg pain. It's like having your leg fall asleep...but different.?

What I Miss: Nothing new. Overall I am a pretty happy pregnant person!

Girl or BoyBoy!

Baby name hint: A man with the same name had a significant influence on history. 

Belly button In or Out: Still holding at flat but I think it creeps to outie from time to time.
See...flat...and a HUGE belly! I took this picture because, as you can see, Baby R was mashed up on the right side of my belly.  The lopsided belly is definitely entertaining.

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Nothing that isn't fleeting. I will have a moment of, "how good does a McDonald's ice cream cone sound?" but it is gone as quickly as it comes.
Best Moment This Week: Our anniversary, Scott's birthday, baby moon getaway to Napa. It was perfect!

No comments: