Friday, March 13, 2009

A quick update

Another week full of fun here in San Francisco!  The weather has been nothing short of wonderful so I have been out and about a lot.  Monday, Lola and I headed out for an impromptu afternoon at Chrissie Field with Kayla and Chrissie (shocker, I know).  Tuesday...what else?  Ladies Who Lunch.  Hank joined us again for some fun in Washington Square Park.  We enjoyed the nice day and crazies wandering around the park.  Especially the one who started going through our trash and trying to take my can while I was still drinking out of it! 
The church where Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio got married (although we believe they got married at City Hall and just took pictures here?)
Kayla working on getting Lola a treat.

Wednesday/Thursday business as usual.

Today I have been baking and cleaning for 6 hours!  It would be much more glamourous if I had on my best 50s housewife outfit, but, no luck...just sweats.  The reason for this craziness is that we are having our first annual St. Patrick's Day party tomorrow!  Instead of telling you about it before, I will post pictures after...but here is a preview!
Lots more to tell but it is time for me to get ready to meet Scott for happy hour.  Today we are going to Houston's to try out a potential dip for tomorrow's party!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok first I wish I was there for the party. Those cupcakes look delish too. And 2nd I am sooo jealous you get to go to Houston's. yum yum