Monday, November 18, 2013

Lemon Retchless: Week 13

Going to go with the old fields this week:

How Far Along: 13 weeks. Baby is measuring about 5 days ahead though. I have determined that my new due date is "May" as it keeps moving around so much!

Size of Baby
: Size of lemon.


Our little thumb sucker.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2ish pounds? I have decided I need to get off our scale and stick to my doctor's scale exclusively. Scales and I aren't best friends when I'm not pregnant (I get really mental watching the numbers fluctuate day to day, morning to night) and I just think I need to focus more on how I am feeling versus what the scale says.

Maternity Clothes:  Nope and not really needing them. So far all my normal pants fit!

Movement
: I swear I can feel this little peanut rolling around. It isn't so much kicks but just little butterflies. Not sure whether people say they feel the baby earlier the second time since they know what to be waiting for? I feel like with Noah I second guessed everything as gas but with this little one I would say I am 99% sure I can feel him/her.
 
Symptoms
: Really starting to feel like I am coming out of the first trimester funk. My energy is back at Bar Method and in general I feel really good.

What I Miss: My normal appetite/food choices. See below under cravings. Oh, and wine. Always wine.
 
Girl or Boy
: ?? At the latest, we'll know on New Year's Eve.

Belly button In or OutInnie.

Stretch Marks
Nope. Never got any with Noah so I am hoping that is my good fortune for this pregnancy, too.
 
Cravings
: Pizza. Animal Crackers. Fruity Pebbles. Cake. Carbs, carbs, carbs. Honestly, I'm getting frustrated by this. I want to want healthy food but it just sounds horrible and my ability to have any self control is just out the window! Hearby declaring next week "eat better week". Fingers crossed.

Best Moment This Week
: Seeing the little peanut at our NT Ultrasound on Monday. Baby was flipping and flopping all over the place and we had to stare at our cute little Lemon for quite some time to get the pictures we needed (no complaints here)! We ultimately got all the measurements we needed to confirm that everything is going great so far and we have a healthy little bean growing away!
This little peanut was sitting straight up!
Noah @ 12 weeks. Do you see a family resemblance? Kind of crazy to think that this is a now two-year-old
Since I am posting this late, I will tell you that my normal jeans are only comfortable for about an hour and then I feel like a sausage. I see a trip to the attic to pull down my maternity clothes happening sooner than later.

No comments: