Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 17


How Far Along: 17 weeks (+1 day)

Size of Baby: Size of a turnip (or hand spread wide open according to a book I read weekly)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds.

Maternity Clothes:  Just barely still in a few pairs of my jeans. They are definitely being pushed to the max in the button department. Sitting is quickly becoming uncomfortable in these pants.

Movement: Just waiting for this. Hopefully soon!

Symptoms: Face is still crazy. Without giving you too much information, let’s just say that Metamucil and I have become best friends. Isn’t pregnancy sexy?!

What I Miss: Wine tasting. See previous post ;-).

Girl or Boy: We'll find out on June 17th.

Belly button In or Out: Innie

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: I really want cereal every time I go to the grocery store. The problem is I want about 20 different kinds. I think I am going to buy a variety pack and Scott and I are going to pretend we are camping and eat it right out of the little boxes!

Best Moment This Week: Getting our appraisal and loan all finalized. This isn't technically pregnancy related but it will be the baby's new home too! Time to pack, pack, pack!

Pushing the jeans to their max capacity. Luckily these are one of my tighter/smaller pairs pre-pregnancy so I don't have to rule out all my existing jeans just yet!

1 comment:

Stevie said...

Cereal has been my weakness, too! If I could have cereal and cold milk at every meal, I totally would. Luckily, Matt talks protein sense into me :)