Wednesday, October 19, 2011

37 weeks. 3 weeks to go.

How Far Along: 37 weeks. We are officially full term!!

Size of Baby: 6.5 lbs and loooong.

Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Also, my advice, don't clean out your closet during your 9th month of pregnancy. Since a lot of clothes haven't been worn in months I was ready to give everything away! I had to resort the bags for Goodwill and rescue some oldies but goodies :-).

Movement: Still moving all over the place. This makes me especially happy this week after our little scare last week. Moving = happy baby.

Symptoms: Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy. Sometimes I think I might be narcoleptic or have mono. Then I remember I am 37 weeks pregnant!

What I Miss: Still nothing new to report.

Girl or BoyBoy!

Baby name hint: We're getting close...only 4 more hints (hopefully less).  His name does not start with a vowel. 

Belly button In or Out: It has kind of popped. It isn't obscene turkey baster popped but it can definitely be noticed through a tight shirt.

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Cravings: Nothing that has not been reported yet. 

Best Moment This Week: Date night on Saturday with Scott. We started with the usual conversation:

Steph: What do you want for dinner?
Scott: I don't care. You're the pregnant one, what sounds good?
Steph: I don't know.
Scott: What about X?
Steph: No. That sounds horrible.
Scott: Ok, then what sounds good?
Steph: I don't know. What do you want?


You get the idea. I decided during round 5 of this little discussion that we were getting dressed and heading to the city! We had an amazing time and I am so glad we got out of the house and enjoyed some of our last moments as a family of 2 (plus two fur babies of course). 
growing, growing, growing

No comments: