Friday, April 24, 2009

what I could be doing

I could be walking lola, running, looking for a job, shopping, pricing new brakes for my car, watching tv....you get the point! Just about anything!



What am I doing?



Sitting in the DMV! I have been here for 3 hours. Well, that's not entirely true. I took a trip to get a $90 smog check at hour 2! If I wasn't on my iPhone this rant would be MUCH longer about how silly this system is. Luckily, Kristina and I have a day date that involves wine at 1 or I might be crazy by tonight!!



Good news, I already passed my written exam and got a California driver's license. That test was hard but I only missed 3 of 36! Phew! I don't look entirely dumb in my picture either. Trying to find the silver lining of this experience!!



Hope you are all doing something more fun than me today!!

No comments: