Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week in review...

For a week I thought was going to be uneventful and slow, it sure has flown and been busy.  

Scott had jury duty this week so I got to see a lot of him which always makes for a great week. Wednesday he actually got called in and was about to be put on a 12 day trial but had a work trip planned so he got out of it.  But, that means he has to go again.  :(  

Tuesday was another great outing for the Ladies Who Lunch.  We headed up to Mill Valley for some lunch and Caroline came down to join us for a bit.  Such a cute town!!  We also did a little last minute birthday shopping for Kyle.  Hopefully he enjoyed his new fashions Chrissie picked out!  I thought they were great choices!  Kayla and Lola were troopers doing all of the shopping with us (we went to a mall where Lola was allowed in all the stores).  Sorry, no pictures...we will do better next time.

Last night Scott's niece Kristina came over for dinner and apparently a little dancing.  In case you were wondering, we were enjoying the Pointer Sisters "Jump".  
Apparently I could benefit from some new fashions.  This is an outfit for the books!
I was trying to convince Scott that dancing in the living room was fun.  I'm sure that my first living room dancing partner, Paige (I MISS YOU), can vouch for how great it is!
Definitely no such thing as too much fun!
We had a great time catching up with Kristina and hopefully we will get to see much more of her!  



1 comment:

The Alford Clan said...

awwwwww!!!! I made it in the blog!!!!! Living room AND table dancing thank you!!!